Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Botanical State of Mind



Not much has been going on here. Day to day I have been working my shop and trying to catch up on years of scrapbooking. None of that produces many pictures or tutorials of interest so I feel like I haven't had much to say. Although I do have a small project drying on the kitchen table right now: The White T-Shirt Project. More to come.
Steve's last day of school was yesterday and now comes the pages of papers to be written and the stacks of grading to be completed before we escape for a little family vacation. We did manage to spend a peaceful hour walking through the State Botanical Garden in Athens last Sunday. We explored shady garden paths and sat in the sun for a picnic lunch. Henry loved exploring the grounds, grabbing the biggest wood chips he could find and then wandering too close to the small stream.

1 comment:

SeeJulieStamp said...

You look great Beckie!