Tuesday, April 12, 2011

500 Sales!

So I hit 500 sales today. Yeehaw! Go me. I am going to celebrate by sending the buyer a fun surprise package. In regards to the giveaway, I only had two comments so Darbie and Danielle both win. I'll contact you about sending it to your email addresses. My parents were here this past week and we partied it up so I will send more updates later.

bye for now

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats Beckie!

Unknown said...

congrats on 500 sales! that's awesome! I just started an etsy shop with my jewelry recently. so far I have 3 sales...haha. any tips? also, as soon as I figure out how I'm redecorating my living room I will surely order some pillow covers from you. they look fantastic.

Lori said...

500! Yeah for you!

Editt said...

Thats awesome, Beckie! I've been interested in starting one with kid's apparel and accessories but I'm not sure how much product I should make in advance. You should do a tutorial on whats worked for you to have an etsy shop (materials you use, how to keep customers satisfied, tips on things you'd wished you knew)
You are amazing!
And I'm sad that I didn't comment on the quilt. I usually do but I never win so pessimistic me didn't even do it. ha ha! Now I know better.
Love your stuff

darbie said...

Yay! You're amazing!