
Since I am not busy enough (i know, right?) I thought I would open
another etsy shop. I feel really good about continuing with the pillow covers but I have all these others ideas I want to play around with. I don't think shops do well once they split their focus so I thought I would open a miscellaneous shop or the miscellanista. Fun, huh? Anyway so far I have quilt patterns and children's block sets and art work lined up for my opening. Should be fun. Plus sometimes even I get tired of sewing and doing other things is a nice break.
To celebrate my new shop opening, I am doing a giveaway for one quilt pattern. The quilt pattern is a fun way for me to try out a new design of my own creation and then sell the pattern to whoever might want it. Plus, $1 from each sale will go toward supplies for my quilt donation project. The quilt is my Fault Line Quilt, an easy and modern design.
So if you want it, leave a comment and we will pick a winner the old fashioned way, by drawing your name from a hat.

Giveway ends Friday, April 8th at 5:00 pm EST.
2 comments:
It looks awesome, I;d love to make it! Count me in (although finding the time to make it is a different story).
I want it :)
Post a Comment