Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dunkin Donuts

One of the best parts about living on the east coast is that my love affair with donuts and Dunkin Donuts are finally in the same town. Albeit, its 15 minutes away but that is really a blessing. And they have a drive-thru! Now I know we had krispee kreme in utah but I love a good sturdy donut with some bite not those wimpy sugary things that dissolve in your mouth.

Pumpkin cake donut, you are my mouth-watering new favorite.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, those look SO yummy! Delicious! I may have to find one of those around here.

whitney allison said...

Nothing goes together like donuts and diet coke...mmm.

SeeJulieStamp said...

Hi donut lover friend! I'm going to PA very soon and Dunkin' Donuts is definitely on my list! Aside from my favorite, I will be sure to try the pumpkin one!!!

Schoenstars said...

Pumpkin cake donut?!?!? Sounds like my new favorite, too!!!

Celia said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love DUNKIN DONUTS! How did I miss this post? Were you there the day at work when Joe and I argued over who lived closer to a Dunkin Donuts? I am SO JEALOUS!