
I used leftover paint from our old apartment (lighter grey: KILZ Sensual Silver and darker grey: KILZ porpoise grey) The white is what the wall was when we moved in and I created the faux molding look with painter's tape and some careful measuring using a cookie sheet. And a note on the tape: to get crisp lines, go over the tape with an old library card/credit card before painting to make sure it is really sealed.
Plates: Thrifted
Table and Chairs: Thrifted and revamped
Brooklyn Poster: ORK
Paintings: Me
Bowl: Mikasa -and yes, it is full of Georgia peaches which will be made into a pie today.
More of the apartment to come.
5 comments:
Your place looks so great! I looove the dining room!
So pretty! I love the colors. We had a carpeted dining room in another apartment and I added an area rug under the table.
Fabulous transformation! I'm sure you'll find the perfect chandelier.
That looks amazing! I honestly thought that your before and after picture was from a magazine and not your own house. Looks so good!
It's gorgeous!!! It looks so lovely! Our dining room is carpeted too, which is weird. I made a drop cloth thing to put on the floor under the high chair made out of waterproof outdoor furniture fabric for when Noah starts food and cup-throwing.
Post a Comment