We'll let you know when we're arrived safe and sound and south. Its weird to think that the next time I write a blog we'll be in Georgia. We'll be in our new home. We'll be covered in sweat and humidity.
(P.S. ABF is the cheapest way to move across the country and you don't have to drive a u-haul. I'm not endorsing, I'm just saying.)
4 comments:
Safe journeys. xoxoxoxo
GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to see pics from Georgia. Hope everything goes well. We also used A.B.F, but used their R.elocubes. I was really surprised that nothing was broken at all. Customer service was very friendly.
Have a safe trip! I have some friends that are moving to D.C. this week and they said the same thing about ABF. I will have to stow the info away in my brain for the future.
Thanks for the research! We are moving (hopefully) next May and I was worrying - I know a little prematurely - about moving costs. Good luck moving to Georgia. Humidity and heat can be a little difficult to adapt to but there is plenty to enjoy in the South. good luck!!!
Post a Comment