A couple of weeks ago Steve's sister Jenny and her family came into town and we met up at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.We saw cows, horses, ducks, pigs and llamas. Henry didn't seem very excited about anything but at least he wasn't terrified.

Aunt Jenny with Henry and the llama

Some of the older kids were a little too cool for horseback riding.

But Alex was always good for an enthusiastic yee-haw! on each round of the ride. Side Note: What a terrible life those poor ponies must lead. So sad. Circles, never ending circles...


The kids thought the pig's nose ring was pretty cool.

Steve thought it would be funny to try some different hats on Henry. I like the sheriff hat personally. That is why I love my husband.

And I finally remembered to get a picture with me in it. No more phantom mother!

We're glad we could meet up with the Cawley's one last time before Georgia. We will miss our annual July hang out.
2 comments:
Henry looks darling in those hats! And I love farm country!
aww. we are going to miss you guys!! we'll have to plan some awesome in-between meet-ups. :)
Post a Comment