-If you have something, he wants it especially the remote. If he has something, its in his mouth. Period. Whether its toys, a book, the remote, a box of gobstoppers, its in there. (And if it is gosbstoppers, he will soak the box to the point that he can rip it open and then as you frantically try to keep him from swallowing one, a wet rainbow will spread across your white duvet cover. You were right, Steve.)
-He currently eats 2 solid meals a day. One dinner consisting of vegetables-he will eat anything if it is mixed with butternut squash-and one dessert of rice cereal and fruit. Pears are his favorites. And if you put him in his booster seat before you have everything situated he will start to get very excited and start squealing and flailing his arms around for you to work faster. Its pretty funny.
-He loves to roll all over the place and enjoys playing with whatever he rolls into whether it be bike rack or tv box.
-He loves to fly either in the air or on the ground by turning his arms and legs into propellers.
-He still loves Mickey Mouse
-He still is cool being in his car seat. Thankfully, as we have quite the drive ahead of us .
-He went swimming last monday for the first time and kind of like being in a swing it was only okay.

5 comments:
He is SO cute!! He's gorgeous! Isn't it funny how fast they've gotten big? I still say I "just had a baby" but now they're big kids! I still sort of wish Noah would take a binky for his fussy moments, but he's not into it. Good luck on your drive! Can't wait to see pics of the new place.
He looks like a little boy all of a sudden. He is so cute and I really love his eyes and his hair. The hair seems to have lightened up just a little and I love the color.
He is just so darn cute!
He's a cutie. I'm glad we get to keep watching him grow while you're gone!
Oh my goodness Beckie he has your adorable big eyes! Give the South my love I miss it! And yes good luck traveling with a 7mo old!
Post a Comment