Thursday, October 1, 2009

Realizations

Realization #1.
This morning my car windshield was frozen. Yes, I went outside, started the car and then came back inside to take this picture. The best part about the baby being born in January is that the 3 worst months for scraping your car will be during my maternity leave. I cannot tell you how many mornings in the past I have secretly wished I was a stay at home mom where I could avoid scraping my car every morning.

Realization #2
None of my jackets fit around my belly. For now I am supplementing with scarves but I might want to look into getting something warmer to wear than a cardigan. Which is excellent news because I love new jackets!


Realization #3
My work chair sucks and its attributing to all my lower back pain and discomfort. And since my work place won't buy me a better one without a doctor's note, I took the initiative and found this beauty off ksl classifieds. Thanks Denny!

Realization #4

My new work chair is so comfortable I might either slip into an afternoon nap or relaxation- induced coma.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I bought a maternity winter coat at Motherhood Maternity. It was like $65 but it's cute. It's khaki with wooden toggle buttons...it's on the website. Not bad for maternity!