Okay did anyone else get way creeped out by the all close up shots of Nicholas's excitement and glee at seeing and being so near to Bob Mackie? It was unreal. I mean, it was kind of hard to watch. I loved Bob Mackie as a judge though, diamonds on the panties, hilarious.
I am glad that Carol Hannah won because I loved her dress but again I thought Althea's was better and she should have won. I'm just glad Nicholas didn't win for another white dress. And who else is so happy that Shirin is gone? And who didn't love Tim Gunn's comment that her dress looked like a bad sixteen-year-old's prom? 
And I know you all probably don't watch Models of the Runway because it is hardly worth the 20 minutes but I totally agree that Katie should smack some sense into Chris. He started out so brilliantly and then has faded into a subpar-Moulin-Rouge-ripoff-mess. Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment