New Year’s Resolution Time!
So I thought I would start off by taking a look at my last year’s intentions. Yeah I only really did two of them.
-Read Love in the Time Of Cholera (I did this one, good book)
-Make a quilt (Nope, maybe this year)
-Go to the gym 3-4 times a week (Um not even close, I think I averaged about once a week…)
-Make the most of my wardrobe by coming up with different outfit combinations (This one I totally did, and you would surpised out how much satisfaction I got out of it.)
-Go to the temple twice a month (only about 50% on this one too)
-Keep the apartment cleaner (Well I don’t think I really did this one either)
Sad. Maybe this year I will have better success. I will not be featuring anything about exercise, maybe that will help.
New Year’s Resolutions for 2009:
1. Learn how to use photoshop
2. Make better efforts at making friends. This one is pathetic to put on here but when during tithing settlement our Bishop asked if we had friends in the ward I just kind of smiled and let it go. Who wants to openly lie to their bishop?
3. Be better about sending birthday cards to family and friends. So far we’re one for one.
4. Finish War and Peace
5. Travel internationally
6. Scan all old photos from high school and freshman year. Watch out, if you knew me back then you’ll see yourself on here or facebook soon.
7. Get more done on my Life List.
8. Plan weekly menus and eat dinner at the table-not on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll be your friend in the ward :) It's gonna be crazy with all the new changes. I totally know what you mean about not eating dinner on the couch... ha we fall trap to that too. I'm excited for your Peru trip! That'll be so awesome! When are you going?
Scanning old pictures is on my list too. I'll be looking forward to seeing yours!
Post a Comment