
Saturday nothing of note happened.
Sunday we went up to the Lindseth's and ate yummy tortilla soup, had fondue for dessert, played Wii and watch an abbreviated version of the Golden Globes. I love award shows. I just do. I love looking at what people are wearing and I love having someone to sit with and criticize everyone, thanks Whitney! Overall I thought it was a fun show although I was sad and disappointed at almost every hair style, who is doing hair in Hollywood these days? (I mean Renee should have fired whoever it was who did that to her)But I did love the following looks. Oh and good job Kate! and post-mortem Heath! and Slum Dog Millionaire!



3 comments:
i saw the orphanage last weekend, and i loved it...totally good.
For reals about Renee, she usually rocks so many great frocks, and the hair...
I was also strangely drawn to/confused by Drew's hair.
And that Dior on Eva, TO DIE FOR!
I agree about Renee's hair and dress--horrible! Drew looked great--an overall Marilyn Monroe look--I loved it. Salma Hayak (hooray Latinas!) was the most beautiful woman there.
Post a Comment