Anyway, a couple of years ago I found the recipe for these lime meltaways and they are perfection. Buttery, powdered sugar and lime. They are great with diet coke (or milk). And they are easy to make.
Lime MeltawaysSo when the recipe for these came I was excited to try it and since key limes are like 20 for $1 I jumped on board. Well mine turned out not as pretty as these (Steve said I shouldn't even try to compare myself because Martha probably takes a whole day to make cookies) but they were yummy. The recipe has you make way too much filling so half it but they might be worth a shot. I think I am going to continue using the meltaways for my christmas cookie plates though
1 comment:
Thanks for these. Key lime quickly became my favorite flavor after I quit eating chocolate 20+ years ago. These look way tasty.
Post a Comment