Conversation while driving home from the library in North Orem:
Beckie: Did those people really already have christmas lights up? WHY would you do that before Thanksgiving?
Steve: Because they are excited
Okay people, I am excited for the holidays just like everyone else. But how can you feel good about celebrating Thanksgiving with a Christmas tree set up in your living room? I think we need to give Thanksgiving a chance too.
Poor Thanksgiving, its like the red-headed step child of the holiday family. (Okay except maybe for Arbor Day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree. I've fought long and hard to keep Christmas trees from going up in my home before Thanksgiving. I know its hard, but if I can restrain myself from listening to the John Denver meets the Muppets Christmas album until the day after Thanksgiving, you can keep the tree down for that long too.
Post a Comment