Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween, Saved by the Bell Style

So for Halloween, Steve and I got invited to this couples costume party at Whitney's house. After much deliberation we decided on Zack and Kelly from Saved By the Bell. Apart from hardly anyone at work recognizing me, I think they turned out great.
Yes, we made this huge phone for Steve our of cardboard and tape. Whitney as Scully from the X-files, Raggedy Anne (Lauryn) and me AKA Kelly.

Lauryn and Jonny as the Raggedys, Anne and Andy.
The party was way fun and way better than just sitting at home like last year. We had all sorts of good food and played games like murder in the dark. Overall, it was so fun and the perfect way to spend halloween. If you want more pictures of the cool food Whitney made and the other costumes, click here.

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun idea! I love Saved by the Bell:)

Schoenstars said...

oh man! i never even thought about saved by the bell themed costumes! that's an AWESOME idea!!!! and where the heck did steve find that freakin' brick phone?!?!?!?

xoxo
CAL