Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yeah Fall Clothing and Shoes

I'm totally feeling fall and of course all my pictures are on my other computer. Boo.

But how awesome is this coat that I just bought myself? I doubt anyone can look at this coat and not smile that it is fall. If you can, then we need to have a little chat.
Also thanks Steve for buying me these awesome shoes, I have to say my husband is the best, EVER! I love fall clothes.
More pics later of fall, the apartment decorated ala halloween and more...

UPDATED: I got the shoes here and the coat here. for inquiring minds...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. LOVE the coat. I need to go shopping...!!! and I think I either saw you or someone else wearing those shoes - they're so dang cute. where do you shop? I need some new inspiration for stores...

jenny said...

love the coat & the shoes. i wish i lived somewhere where i could wear a fab coat *sigh*

Melinda said...

Great shoes! I'm looking for flat boots, but John keeps saying they're not functional. I then proceeded to tell him that Steve buys you shoes. Hopefully he gets the hint.