Monday, September 29, 2008

What Have I Been Doing?

I have been super busy preparing for the last two weeks because I had 3 craft shows. See the trash can for evidence of my business overflowing with thread bits and fabric scraps. Things went well and I am happy to have a break for the next couple of weeks to gear up for christmas.

I did my first show where I had to sit at my booth and it was fun although tiring. It was at the Sego Festival, art, movies and local music. The music was pretty much just noise. Here is what I cooked up for my booth. I thought the lanterns and the chair and lamp really looked cool. I had a lot of people ask me if they could buy my chair!


During the festival, I was in a booth next to Mode Boutique and they had some awesome jewelry. I scored this vintage glass bead and pearl necklace. I haven't taken it off since. Love it.

2 comments:

jenny said...

ok, i need to come shopping. i love the yellow ruffle on the chair, the pumpkin & the blue/white print. your display looks great!

Love Sweet Love said...

Beckie you are so talented, everything looks so great!! Congrats on all the shows you've been doing!