Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling Fall and Halloween

So I took some pathetic pictures of our Halloween decorations and I am sad that they don't really show how cool they are. Note screen that used to have fabric and now has spidery webs and lots of spiders. Steve helped with the spiders during conference.


Yes, that is Titanic on the tv. Don't judge me, it was on tv and who doesn't love a little Kate and Leo every now and then. I promise better pictures later because the house is looking very festive and fall-like.

Also coat update, remember this coat? Well it came in the mail and was highly disappointing in that it didn't fit over my chest! I was upset but at least it wasn't my stomach right? Boo. So it is going back and now I need to find a replacement. I love this one who would have thought Jessica Simpson.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That stinks about that coat! I had the same problem with a Bluefly trench coat I ordered online. I get so annoyed because I end up spending my clothing budget on shipping fees.

Melinda said...

That stinks about that coat! I had the same problem with a Bluefly trench coat I ordered online. I get so annoyed because I end up spending my clothing budget on shipping fees.