So as you probably know I am obsessed with Project Runway. I love it. And I love Leanne. She is delicious. Her designs are both modern and structured and quirky. I just think her talent is amazing and construction flawless. Take for example last week's wedding dress and bridesmaid's dress inspired by waves. So beautiful. I am so happy she is going to Bryant Park. Now she just has to win.

(Photo courtesy of designsponge)
And thank heavens for TiVo because I was asked to take the youth to the David Archeletta corn maze on wednesday night!
4 comments:
i loved a few of kenley's dresses (can we talk about her wedding dress, holy hell!), and a couple of Korto's, but Leannimal, (my portland girl, who took Tim to my favorite park!) is a total shoe in. I've loved everything she's done, except the one she did in the Natalie Portman episode, and that time she was paired with holler at your boy.
David Archuleta corn maze = awesome
it's me mary. blog stalking. i also am addicted to project runway. leanne did have impecable taste and great creativity. although in the end i was quite done with the wave concept. But man am i jealous of all your skills. you could totally do better than her.
Post a Comment