Just after midnight my water broke and less than three hours later, Vivian Marcela Clark was born. I'll go into more details later but for now we're all home, healthy and happy to have our baby girl here.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
oh baby baby: Vivian Marcela Clark
So I have another pregnancy post all ready to go but since I'm not really pregnant anymore I thought I would skip it and share some pictures of our early Easter morning arrival.
Just after midnight my water broke and less than three hours later, Vivian Marcela Clark was born. I'll go into more details later but for now we're all home, healthy and happy to have our baby girl here.
And these are just a sneak peek from our previously arranged hospital session with Chelsea, so glad she was willing to come on Easter! Can't wait to see the rest.
Just after midnight my water broke and less than three hours later, Vivian Marcela Clark was born. I'll go into more details later but for now we're all home, healthy and happy to have our baby girl here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's beautiful congrats!
Your mom has, of course, been keeping us up-to-date, but it's so good to see all is well from your end. What a wonderful Easter surprise for all of us! We are so grateful that you and Vivian are well. And, of course, your daughter is a beauty! Chelsea did a great job with the photos. We love you and can't wait to meet Vivian in person. xoxoxoxox
Oh Beckie she's beautiful! And such a great name. I can't wait to hear more about your labor! Three hours! That's amazing. Must've been exciting. I'm so, so happy for you! Congratulations to your cute fam!
Welcome to the world little Vivian! So glad you are here!
Congrats! She is so cute. Have fun with your baby girl. :)
Post a Comment