Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

 Our ward threw an Easter Egg Hunt the weekend before Easter at the church building. Henry was so excited to get eggs and eat lots of candy. My inactivity resulted in him using an old popcorn bucket for his basket, sad.
The hunt was in a large field with the younger kids getting to go first and then the older ones coming in after a few minutes. It was pretty chaotic but Henry and I spied that no one was heading to the right side of the field so he had a whole section practically to himself.
 Victory! Sadly all the good chocolate candy melted in the heat but Henry didn't seem to mind. After the hunt we had a hot dog potluck and enjoyed the warming weather with friends. After lunch we had planned on heading to the UGA spring football game but it was too hot and I was feeling beat so we headed home instead.
 I love these pictures of Henry and Maya--his best friend and future wife, according to him. Checking out her loot.
So cute!

No comments: