Emerald is Pantone's color of the year and since the announcement I have seen all sorts of beautiful green things popping up. How awesome would it be to have a delicious green couch?
I love this one from IKEA. And while it is trendy now, I could see it wearing well and being usable for years. I thought building a room around emerald would be a fun challenge and it was made easy with crisp black and white accents. A natural wooden table warms things up and a few colorful pieces add variety. The abacus print can be the jumping off point to lots of other color additions. A warm rust would work in the fall and then brighter yellows for spring. And how cool could this work at Christmas time?
Follow the yellow brick road...
Emerald Couch / Green Mirror / Golden Feather Pillow / White and grey armchair / Abstract Drawing / Diamond Curtains / Black Frame / Emerald Floral Pillow Cover / Black Rug / Library Table / Abacus Print / Yellow Lamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Last week's board was a little too wild for me. But I love this one. What a fabulous couch! I can't believe it's Ikea.
Post a Comment