"Mommy, look at me..."
Someone fell asleep during quiet time, passed out in his cardboard tunnel.
Big sticks make park day WAY better.
A couple of weeks ago, Steve had Friday off. He suggested going to the mall of Georgia and getting lunch. What an excellent husband I have. Henry thought the mall was magical with all the escalators, carousels, play areas and mickey stores. I thought the mall was magical too with Sephora and H&M visits.
Another interesting snooze position...
Spider infestation. He was proud to help put up the spiders in the bottom web.
Thanks Pinterest. Nutella filled crescents dipped in cinnamon and sugar. Yum.
Christmas scraps, sliced, sewn and ready to be whipped into pillow covers. 91/2 yds of Christmas cheer.
Oconee book sale. Lots of new reading for the whole family
Its fall! Time to bust out the sweats, Henry sure looks different in pants after months of shorts.
Elephant fun at story time. I continue to be impressed by our story time lady and her creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment