Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Simple Idea: Brooch Necklace

In an effort to dejunk before the move, I have been trying to go through all our stuff (crap). Whilst perusing my jewelry boxes I found this cool pin I bought from a thrift store when I was in high school. Citron enamel flowers backed with gold. I think I have only worn it a number of times on the lapel of a jacket or pinned to a bag but I love it so I don't want to part ways.

And then I found a simple strand of beads I purchased at the Gem Fair.

Brooch + Necklace = Beckie Loves!

Seriously how cute is that? And so simple. I am ridiculously excited about it.

4 comments:

Lori said...

That's perfect! love it

Melinda said...

It looks fabulous! I like the color combo too!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Hi Beckie! I've actually tried something similar and failed so thanks for figuring it out for me! I needed a bulkier base! You're awesome!

Celia said...

I LOVE IT!