Saturday, June 12, 2010

Henry: The Mega Eater

I wanted to strictly breastfeed for 6 months but at just over 5 months, it was apparent that Henry was very interested in our food. So I got a booster, a bib and some tasty (bland) solids.We started with rice cereal. I think his expression says it all. What is this crap? Two days of that led to sweet potatoes. And he was starting to get it-well at least he would eat it off his bib. Next was butternut squash and the boy went wild. He downed the whole jar. He also liked peas and carrots. Now he eats one jar a day like a champ. Yummy carrots.
Next will be fruits and those gross meats. Eww.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

You made my day with these. What a doll! He's a Mediavilla all right (;>)!

Megan said...

Oh! He looks so cute! I love it. I'm excited to start solids with Noah. So adorable.