So when we decided on Georgia, I immediately started looking for a place for us to live. I contacted the bishop out there and was hooked up with some lovely ladies in the relief society who helped me scout out places.

Today we signed the lease and one of my stresses has lifted. We will still have two bedrooms but the place is larger than where we live now. And we'll have a covered deck with lots more storage. And even though we'll be moving there during the hottest, muggiest part of the year, I am excited to have a fireplace. And of course we're allowed to paint (crucial for me) so you know my mind is reeling with new color schemes. And I have a new zebra rug to tell you about later.
For now, I'm off to costco.
1 comment:
Oh how exciting! Thank goodness for RS. Make sure they send people over to help you move in too! I'm interested in hearing how you like it there.
Post a Comment