Tell me what you know about Missouri. Even if you think it is inconsequential. Even if your only experience is an airport. I want to know your thoughts.
And to make it fair I'll tell you what I know about Missouri: Its the "Show Me State."
love beckie
P.S. It snowed here again today and I am feeling very jaded. Isn't that such a 90's thing to say? Very Alanis Morisette but true. I feel like Dave Coulier dumped me. I also just realized that I forgot to put on deodorant this morning, we'll see how that goes. Cross your fingers for me.
p.p.s. your thoughts on Missouri will in no way effect our grad school decision so don't try to trash talk it
9 comments:
What I know about Missouri...well if someone told me to list all 50 states, I might only list 49 because I'd probably forget Missouri. And that's all I know. I guess this is my way of telling you, I'm not even confident I'd pick the right state on the map.
It's in the Midwest, which is the heart of the U.S. It borders the Mississippi River. St. Louis is apparently full of fun, but that doesn't mean you should be a Cardinals fans. Many historical LDS Church events took place in Missouri. It borders 8 states, matching only Tennessee in most number of bordering states. (I had to look that one up to verify my correctness.) If it's anything like the crops of Indiana, you can get some amazingly delicious sweet corn.
That's all I've got!
My cousin is living in Missouri right now and I believe she loves it. I've never heard her complain about anything... Her husband is going to med school there so they will be there for awhile. Like I said,I believe she loves it. I also have a friend who lives there and SHE Love is. I've been there and what I saw was beautiful. The summers are sticky but being from NJ I don't mind that feeling. Anyway, I like Missouri when I went...
Missouri is BEAUTIFUL! It's so green and the air smells cleaner than utah valley air! Bobby is from MO so I've been back there a handful of times and would happily move there if we ever needed to. Not to mention they have FABULOUS cashew chicken-totally different than it's made anywhere else in the US(this might only be in Springfield, MO since that's where it was that I tried it and bobby's not here to verify but if that's the case it's definitely worth a trip down there!!!). I'm pretty jealous that that's going to be your new place of residence! Congrats on grad school!
I know absolutely nothing about Missouri, but best of luck with the deodorant situation! :) you make me laugh, thanks!
I went to Kansas City, MO for a Stampin' Up! Convention. I know you won't have any problem finding BBQ.
I went there a few years back for a Stampin' Up! Convention. I know you won't have any problem finding BBQ on the menu.
I love Missouri! Lydia was born there! We lived in St.louis, some parts are dangerous but most parts are fine. It is beautiful with lots of trees and a TON of stuff to do! The world fair was there forever ago so there are lots of cool sites to see and most of it is free! There zoo ranked better than the san diego by zagat and its free!! You'll love it if your planning on visiting or moving there!!
oh and another great thing is when "the big day" comes you won't have to travel far! It must be special if thats the gathering place for the saints!
Post a Comment