Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Weekend!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend. We'll be hanging out at home, watching conference, dyeing eggs, doing last minute Easter prep and spending time with family.

Before I sign out for the weekend, here are some thoughts:
Did anyone else thing Maya leaving was an April Fool's joke? I kept waiting for her to pop back in and yell "April Fool's." But I am super thrilled that Anthony is back and winning challenges to boot. Anthony makes me want to move to Georgia. I loved his black and white gown although I think the model's hair is sick. I am done with Mila.

Getting rid of Boston Rob? Dumb.
I signed up for Kelly McCaleb's crochet class and I'm really excited. Not only to learn how to crochet (because I need another hobby) but to meet her. I have been reading her blog for years and am a huge fan. Not scary huge, I'm just a normal fan...

I have big things planned in the near future for this blog (pictures, maybe tutorials as requested and even a giveaway) so be sure to check back often.
Oh and my Martha book came and I am drooling all over it. It is heaven. She assumes you have a small knowledge of sewing but everything is super helpful and of course, beautifully portrayed. She also includes lots of old, favorite projects, if you read the magazine or peruse her website, you'll recognize a lot of them, but there are new ones too. Trust me, there is a lot of crafting in my future and my to-do list is about maxed out.
Okay bye. Hi Mom-we'll be bbq-ing gallegos style for easter.

1 comment:

The Glad Family said...

I know! I was waiting for them to say, "April Fools! Mila you're out!". Every week I just wait to see her get kicked off and she never does. I am going to be mad if she makes it to Fashion Week!