Monday, May 4, 2009

We made it with Flying Colors and 8 hour flights...

I know everyone always says they are excited to be back in the United States but I'm not. I loved South America and can only wait patiently for our next trip or Steve gets assigned to teach a study abroad once he is a professor.

I do have to say I am excited not to be traveling anymore. After 48 hours without a shower, two fog/smog delayed flights and very very tired feet. I am happy to be home in my bed.

I have 1100 pictures to sort through and then the trip will be almost annoyingly displayed all over the place. So just hold tight until I get home from work and catch up on all my Tivo'd shows.

2 comments:

joojierose said...

i am SO stoked to see your pics. for real. peru is a dream locale for me :)

welcome home safe and sound!!!

Emily said...

Glad you guys made it back safely!! Can't wait to see pictures.