I love this website as brought to my attention by Shauna. I love being able to compile all the lovelies I find on the internet into one place. Plus, I find it kind of inspiring to see so much hand picked coolness in close quarters.Today I am totally inspired by the beautiful weather we are having and going to be having over the next few days. I love this time of year. There is still a coolness to be felt in the air and its not unbearably hot yet.
This weekend I have many things on my mental to-do list. Here are some of them and I hope to be able to report with lots of pictures on Monday: (Plus, putting them on here makes me accountable to someone besides myself)
1. Yard Sale-ing Saturday morning
2. Eat lots of watermelon
3. Spend time in garden and take pictures
4. Sand and Paint new desk. Maybe reknob depending on time and weather
5. Read 100 pages in Life of Pi
6. Bake chocolate chip banana bread
7. Pedicure
8. Print off pictures from Peru and put up in apartment
9. Eat ice cream sno cones with Steve
My weekend is going to be so fabulous, I'm already super excited to leave work early and get going. Watch out Productivity, here I come.
Have a great weekend everyone!
3 comments:
I loved life of Pi! Of course I like zoology, but even you don't it's a great summer read.
I didn't love Life of Pi. But, I am so curious as to where you found the fabulous picture of the girl in the sunhat and swimsuit. I need source info so I can track down that hat and put it on my head!
Ohhh a pedicure that sounds nice! Would you email me that info about the Bellagio-Bobby and I were thinking of going down their for our anniversary in July. Thanks!
angelanelson1@hotmail.com
Post a Comment