Thursday, April 2, 2009

Loving: Pretty Details and Soft Colors

My heart fluttered...
Oh the whimsical details of Maria Bonita Extra

Plus, what a fab name to give yourself
I want to wear this. I want to wear this to church. And rock your world.

1 comment:

Love Sweet Love said...

Beckie can I just say I love you? I've been spending the last 30 minutes catching up on all your blog posts. You are such a good writer and I laugh every time I read your blog! Couple things:
1.I can't believe you made that gorgeous skirt-how very creative my dear!!
2. I LOVE B-money and Bobby will get a huge kick out of that post when I show him. Oh south provo how I miss you... :)
3. This was posted at like 3:00 this morning, what are doing
awake?!
4. Since you love reading cookbooks so much have you come across any dessert recipes with no dairy?
5. You might be happy to know that I have made the switch from Dr. Pepper to Diet Coke. And now I'm addicted. Stupid caffine.
6. I miss you :)