Monday, April 6, 2009

Loving: Unexpectedly Feminine Necklaces

I have really been digging necklaces made from fabric and unexpected materials lately. Perusals around the net led me to the following inspirations. I think I will be crafting up something special tonight.
From here. I love her other stuff but know personally I couldn't muster the confidence to wear them so it is this simplified genius.


From here. And to quote the maker "Made of double layer stretch cotton/rayon blend for a necklace that kicks all your other necklaces in the face. "

From here I don't know if it is chains or small pearls but I heart it.

Cause that is what I need, another piece of jewelry...

3 comments:

Shauna said...

its chains. I know because i am obsessed with it. But not with its price tag (98 dollars on a necklace? get real) so i went to forever 21 and bought 2 of the same necklace (they come with 2 long gold chains and one long pearl chain a piece) grouped them together and tied a big ol fat, satin bow, and ta-da...jcrew knock off. Its actually quite cute and very believeable and not at all ridiculous. perfect with a tshirt, skinnies and sandals. DO IT BECKIE.

Shauna said...

oh and i have been meaning to email you back...i just hate etsy and forgot to sign in...email me, shavs.lewis@gmail.com and i will speedily respond with instructions.

Schoenstars said...

love love LOVE these necklaces!!! start making them...so i can buy one!!!!