Friday, April 10, 2009

be happy now

“ don’t wait for tomorrow. don’t wait for the right job, the right house, the right salary, the right dress size. be happy today. be happy now… one thing I know for certain: the time we have here goes by far too quickly. don’t waste any more time sitting on the bench watching life pass you by.” -joseph b. wirthlin
(Photo Courtesy of underthemoon)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Thank you Beckie. I totally needed to read that today. Gorgeous picture too.

Love Sweet Love said...

Oh Beckie you are the bestest bestest bestest!!! I'm so sorry that I'm just now reading your blog, but I'll use the excuse that I've been out of town in St. George and this is the first time I've been on a computer since I've left...forgive me? That's the first "tribute" I've ever been given and it made me miss you and our horrid job so so much (tear!) I seriously do miss you and Nanci and SO wish I had more girls in my life just like yall! Ah...good times! Thanks for the recipe I can't wait to get home so I can try it and Bobby has been BEGGING me to make an angel food cake for weeks now, so this couldn't have come at a more perfect time! I LOVE YOU!!!

jenny said...

amen.