Friday, November 21, 2014

What Henry is into these days according to the huge pile of papers on our kitchen table...

I'm overwhelmed by papers again which means its time to scan and save or recycle. I just love them all and want to remember these phases. But keeping stacks and stacks of low quality computer paper with a few scribbles just isn't feasible. Oh a scanning we will go...

 He is all about drawing stars these days.
 Hand turkeys and stars
 American flag
 Mommy and Henry holding hands on the earth
 R2-D2 and C-3P0 from Angry Bird Star Wars
 Ewok on tree fort thing
 He totally drew this polar bear from a how-to draw page in Ranger Rick and then colored him in all wacky.
 Numbers
 Pac Man and Ghost in maze
 Just some Halloween things. Bat, tomb, pumpkin, mummy and monster
 Letter to Santa
 Sight words
 I have no idea but I love the candy corn man on the bottom left
 More stars and people, possibly our family?
 This one is a family of sea monsters and some star fish as dictated from his Pre-K teacher
 Sight words

 Love letter to Maya
 Lego Man creations including Dr Octopus
 Sight Word mini worksheet
 Addition with stickers
 More sight word practice.
Pages and pages of hearts.

No comments: