And the winner is Maren Costa with a guess of 637. I actually bought 622.28 yards of fabric last year. Longer than 6 football fields. Wow! My mind kind of boggles at how much it is. And the even better part is that I have sold most of it already because it is hard to believe I just have that much fabric hanging out in my limited space.
And on another note, I will be attending the Makers Summit next Saturday. Its a one day small business conference for us crafty types. I am thrilled to be in the company of some of the people who have helped shape my business. Stephen Fraser, the founder of Spoonflower, where I get my fabric printed and Amy Flurry, a marketing genius whose book gave me the confidence to start pitching myself. I'm a little terrified too of the one on one consultations that each participant receives. But I am excited to rub elbows and share ideas with lots of other crafty business owners.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, January 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is fabulous. I'm thrilled to hear you're attending a small business conference and that you'll actually be sitting down with people who can give you advice. You've done an amazing job on your own, but it's always good to at least hear from experts, even if you end up continuing down your own path. I hope you'll report back afterward.
Post a Comment