Friday, November 4, 2011

Sick Thoughts

Not dirty thoughts. Sick Thoughts.

First I wanted to say thanks for all the positive thoughts and comments on my green lace skirt. I feel so loved. Seriously. Thank you.

We have been under the weather here. Not Steve but Henry and I. Coughing, hacking and being snotty. We are the recovering side so don't feel bad for us.

Being sick does have some pros.

Any excuse to take a long afternoon nap is fine by me. I also love going to bed early and not feeling lame.
Also I love the time I need to rest and relax. I have been enjoying many Grey days. (ie: watching episode after episode of Grey's Anatomy)
Being able to walk around the house in a fog noticing but not having the energy to attend to cleaning and such. Those dishes and clothes will still be dirty in a couple of days

But being sick has lots of cons too.

I meant to get lots more done this week like more blogging and crafting but that is always the case whether I am sick or not. Right?
Being sick sucks.

Here is to feeling better and having a good weekend!

No comments: