So about a year ago I was not doing etsy and had lots of time and fabric lying around. I started this project to donate as many quilts and blankets as I could to Project Linus or other local agencies. Once we moved I kind of forgot all about it until our RS decided to donate 50 quilts to local charities by May 31 of this year. My love for quilting was reawakened! Since I still have tons of scraps I came up with this design for a quilt and we're going to tie it at enrichment tonight.
I love the way it turned out. Its a good sign if you'd rather keep it for yourself than donate it, right? I think the cheery colors are really going to brighten someone's day. Its a little crazy how many different fabrics I used but I think the white really ties it all together. White: the great color equalizer.
And that's Henry watching Diego save a Baby Jaguar party...
No comments:
Post a Comment