Friday, January 22, 2010

Let them Wear Burlap

I love this kind of challenge. Take a burlap sack, a model who may or may not have decent taste and make something brilliant that Nina Garcia will like. I was very impressed this week, overall I thought that everyone did a good job. I even agreed with who won but I did not think that Jesus should have stayed. So the loser made a denim strapless unflattering dress but at least she didn't cheat and the dress covered her model's butt. I'm just saying. If Ping didn't go home it should have been Jesus. Plain and simple.
So here is what I liked:

Also I liked that Ping's model got kicked out, was I the only one who thought she wasn't cute?

Also I loved the guest appearance of Mel on Modern Family this week. Totally different show that you should be watching.

2 comments:

molly said...

totally agree with everything you just wrote. Hated Elizaveta. Hate Ping. And Jesus should totally have been eliminated over denim-bustle dress.

jenny said...

you are so right about jesus & ping. they should be GONE!! i loved amy's dress & thought she did an awesome job. i was impressed with how many of the dresses flowed & had shape. i didn't think you could get that with burlpa. anyway very impressive night! btw, love modern family. i think the costco episode is my favorite so far. :)