Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For anyone who lived south of BYU

Even though we live in Orem, I still feel that connection to south of campus living-without the inflated pricing and ugly furnished apartments-especially when Steve brings home jewels like this:

I have no words except I am proud to say I am a B-Honey.
This also reminds me of this, B-Money's Rap about Provo

3 comments:

Melinda said...

That is an awesome poster! Good times. Sometimes I think B-money is the mascot of South Provo. John claims he gets uncomfortable around him because B-money got mad at him once.

whitney allison said...

Money, Money, Money, Money, Hubba hubba, who do ya trust? And that my friend is without even having just clicked on your rap video link. Melinda's comment is making me laugh so hard right now. Like I kind of want to force John in a room with B-money just to see how uncomfortable he gets.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, He's still going strong isn't he! I wonder how long he'll live there. I will have to show Jonny that video.