Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Have I Been Doing: Media Edition

I know, two blogs in two days? What's up with me?

TV First:
Of course Project Runway. I still cannot believe they haven't gotten rid of Kenley, she is driving both Steve and I nuts. I mean is this hip hop?

(Photo Courtesy of Boston.com)Felicity. I don't know where I was in the late 90's but I sure was missing out on this. I am in her Sophomore year and am loving it. Thanks Orem Public Library for having seasons 1 & 2. Anyone want to lend me Season 3? I am going to need it soon.

Movies:
Steve and I went to see this at the fabulous BYU International Cinema. Truly inspiring and worth the time. So unique and it will shatter your current point of view. See it.

Books:

A beautiful glimpse at human nature. Plus who doesn't love a good WWII story? And its from a woman whose work was literally lost until recently. I am definately going to get more of her work.

Thats it for now. More about real life later.

4 comments:

molly said...

I'm glad that Kenley is still around if that means that Joe is gone. And it was sad to see Suede go last night, but at the same time, I just like his laid back personality, and not so much on his designs.

have you looked at the collections from fashion week?

beckie said...

Of course we have. I really liked Leanne's the best although I thought Jerrel's was surprisingly good. I just like leanne's sense of structure and her unexpected silhouettes. Although I thought her color palette wasn't anything special.

Beckie will miss Suede and does not miss Joe.

Who do you want to win?

jenny said...

i liked kenley the first two episodes. i def am not liking her attitude towards tim. kotto all the way! she's amazing & by far the best talent, imo. i do like jerrel too.

Cyn said...

I'm glad you saw The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. It's an amazing film, especially the scenes with his father.