Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tag I'm It!!!

So I've been tagged twice. I like to read people's tags but have yet to be tagged myself until this morning. So here I am answering the questions, thanks Jenny and Shauna

4 jobs I've had
-The fabric counter at Ben Franklin Crafts
-Baskin Robbins
-BYU laundry (Oh Stella, how I miss you and the mangle)
-Bouncer type manager at Comedy Sportz

4 movies I can watch over and over again
-Devil Wears Prada
-Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead
-Ghostbusters II
-Clueless

4 Favorite TV Shows
-Friends
-Arrested Development (I'm sad it cancelled)
-LOST
-Hell's Kitchen

4 Favorite Hobbies
-Being Crafty
-Reading
-Baking
-thrift store shopping and yard sale-ing

4 Places I Have Lived
-Simi Valley, CA
-Snohomish, WA
-Provo, UT
-Orem, UT

4 Favorite Foods
-popcorn
-fruit tarts
-mango salsa
-carrot cake

4 Places I'd Rather be Right Now
-with my husband playing parcheesi
-San Francisco already
-New York AGAIN
-Italy

4 Websites I Check Daily
-Facebook
-Frugal Fashionista
-Etsy
-my big list of blogs

People I Tag
-Angela
-Steve-although I doubt he'll do it
-Elizabeth

No comments: