Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sleepless Nights Filled With Newsies

So last night I had the wonderful experience of waking up at 3:45 am and not being able to fall back asleep for 2 hours. I have this annoyingly alert mind that once it wakes up and starts thinking, it is impossible to shut it down. My fatigued and irritated body was like "Just fall asleep already, MIND!" So what do you think I was thinking about last night? Well, I couldn't stop thinking about etsy art and at one moment I had the thought, "Why did Dr. Bennell escape the invasion for so long?" And "My son is not my son." My favorite thing about last night though was laying in bed having "I'm the king of New York" in my head while Bill Pullman danced around and all I could think was "Saturday night with the mayor's daughter." Suffice it to say I'm going to be very grumpy come 2:00 pm when I am overwhelmed by fatigue and my blood sugar drops.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: