Steve and I went camping again this weekend up in Spanish Fork canyon. It was fun to get out of Orem and be in nature and to spend some time together "roughing" it.

Steve with all the wood we gathered, it doens't look that big of a pile here but it really was quite inpressive.

Steve burning his LSAT book! Down with the LSAT!

Instead of doing tinfoil dinners we kept it simple with hot dogs. They were kosher and 97% fat free. Hey, all hot dogs taste good with a little bit of smoky campifire char on them.
DO you like how everything is in focus but me? Thats our tent in the background.

(See other blog for more artistic intepretations of camping)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time. Burning things is quite therapeutic, in HS a dear friend and I burned a picture of a boy we used to like, now that was a lot of fun:)
I burned notes from a boy I liked once. I think I still have a blackened fragment taped into a journal.
you are so cute beckie. lets hang out and be in the same ward again. xo
You're so cute!!!
Post a Comment