Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sandy Creek Beach: The Last Time








I can't even begin to tell you how homesick I felt going through these pictures. Sandy Creek holds such a special place in my heart. The hours we spent here, the friends we made here, the pure happiness of this place. I'm actually tearing up. The quiet beauty of the trees and the sky.  Oh how I miss this place and I don't know if we'll ever find anything quite like it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I loved reading about your entire year just now. I'm so glad that you decided to just do a condensed version and still document your year, rather than just quit because it was too much to catch up on. I love seeing what you guys were up to! It reaffirms that I never want to live in the south, though, with all the humidity, hicks, and ticks, but I know you and Celia have lots of good things to say about it as well! haha I see so many similarities between Noah and Henry - sitting/trying on baby things for fun, the silly faces in pictures, the huge amount of energy and imagination, the little kid bodies without an ounce of fat on them - they're so fun and exhausting, right? Anyway, I'm glad you're on this side of the country now! Wahoo!