All the stuff that is random and small but I still want documented:
Zippy came back and spent December with us! This year he kept it really simple and I appreciated it since we had a busy month. :)
Baby by the christmas tree, too cute!
Cuties all dressed up and ready for church Christmas style.
Zippy thought we should make cookies.
Henry agreed.
I did a craft show and it was freezing cold.
I stayed warm by eating this amazing hamburger.
My Aunt Rita sent Henry a 12 days of christmas gift box. He loved opening a new present each day. It was so fun and very much loved.
Henry at our ward christmas party.
I finished Vivian's stocking. I love that I thought ahead and had enough of the original quilt ready to go for a second child.
Zippy got caught up in an epic Star Wars battle. Luckily the Jedi's were there to save him.
Christmas tree pizza!
We went to this fun house in Watkinsville that has thousands of lights and a display filled yard. Its an annual favorite.
Viv was there too! All bundled up and in sensory overload.
Next up our trip to Washington for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Love all of your Posts!!
Post a Comment