Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Henry Turns 5!


Henry's birthday fell on a school day which also coincidentally was his class Christmas party. We still tried to make it special by letting him open a few presents before school and by decorating the house and wrapping up his lunch. I saw this wrapped lunch on pinterest and loved it. I was happy I remembered as his teachers said it totally made his day!


Zippy also caught the birthday buzz and showed up with balloons and a festive party hat.


Opening presents before school.



He is so easy to please. He got a new library of chapter books, more Angry Bird Star Wars telepods and lots of art supplies.


I was able to come to his class party and we lit a candle and sang Happy Birthday. He got super shy but I think liked all the attention. All his classmates were excited for one more reason to celebrate. I love seeing him in his class, everyone loves everyone. There really is nothing like it.




Henry is a creature of habit and limited taste, you know what that means...McDonald's for dinner!


And of course a cup cake, a candle and a little singing to finish off the day.


Vivi wasn't too interested in the festivities but overall we had a super fun day with our favorite little guy.

No comments: