Sunday, March 9, 2014

snapshots from around lately...

Henry drew a stable complete with Joseph, manger and legion of angels. Those red things on the sides in the sky? Fire caterpillars from Super Mario. No shirt or pants required for coloring.
All lined up and ready for action!

Love the lone macaroni that fell mid bite.


Mazes and a Star Wars Pig Face
He loves covering this gallery wall with his work. I have stopped trying to fight my aesthetic wishes and allow his stuff to trickle into the living room.
I want to be better about capturing little moments around the house. I feel like so much of our life is just the every day and I never really document it. Sure its one thing to get the camera out for vacations and "big events" but what about just normal life?
Henry's current obsessions are coloring, building spaceships for Star Wars out of Legos and action figures.

1 comment:

Andrea Nelson said...

Beckie, seriously, you are an exceptional mother. Love you!