Friday, February 28, 2014

bexcaliber: rainbow pillow cover giveaway

 I did absolutely nothing for Valentine's Day. I mean I had Henry and I wear red and we rallied to make heart shaped cookies for his preschool party but that's about it. Steve and I didn't even celebrate. Snow really put a damper on any projects and parties this year. I decided to throw that holiday passion onto the next holiday, St. Patrick's Day! I haven't really delved into this holiday in the past, it often gets overlooked between V Day and Easter but man, did I have a great time.

So I threw together some tutorials, got creative with shamrocks and will be posting ways to be a little more Irish this year.

First up, I am doing a giveaway on this rainbow quilt pillow cover. I have been thinking about making a rainbow version of this pillow cover for some time. I love how the solid colored fabric really highlights the quilt design element. One lucky reader will win an 18X18" Rainbow Quilt Pillow Cover simply by leaving a comment.
Easy as pie!
 Giveaway will open today and close Tuesday March 4th at 9:00 pm EST. Pillow cover will ship and arrive with plenty of time to enjoy before St Patrick's Day. 
US residents only. 

So leave a comment and cross your fingers!
Don't love St. Patrick's Day? Well this pillow would also rock as a bright living room accent or in a child's room. 

Stay tuned for more tutorials on making this rainbow pillow cover and additional St Patrick's Day awesomeness. Who knew shamrocks, gold and rainbows could be so darling?

7 comments:

Emily S. said...

What fun pillow covers! I'm constantly amazed at your creative vision and your productivity!

jenny said...

loving the rainbow, Beckie. :-)

Andrea Nelson said...

OH BECKIE! Will you ever stop being so crazy awesome! Seriously though. Everything you make is so beautiful and you and I both know this would look awesome with the cute banner you made me for my kids playroom. I have a little vision of a reading nook...if we ever move out! LOVE YOU!!

KofoedFamily said...

Such a cute cover! I would probably use it when guests come over so then my house would actually have something cute with color!

holli jo said...

Love seeing all your creative pillows! You are talented.

Emily said...

Well.. St. Patty's Day is my favorite holiday:)

Suzanne said...

I love that you are getting into Saint Patrick's day! This pillow wonderful (as usual).