Thursday, January 16, 2014
Mesa Temple Lights
One of the highlights of visiting Arizona at the holidays is going to see the temple lights. Steve and I went when we were engaged and we've gone each year we are in town. I love it! Its the coldest thing we do in Arizona and I purposely packed extra warm clothes for this one night. I have mentioned before how everything is more magical with children but nothing could be more true about christmas lights. Henry walked around with his eyes popping out of his head in pure glee. He kept uttering exclamations like "these lights are so beautiful!" or "i love all these lights!" It really brought me such joy to see his joy. I especially loved this new sculpture of Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus in the reflecting pond.
We ended the night with hot chocolate and donuts provided by Steve's ward.
P.S. I love Henry't hat hair in the picture and his expression says it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment