New prints in the shop!
I am really excited about the Striped Love Print. I have been wanting to mix up the Love Pillow Cover and I thought this was the perfect way. Available in yellow and blue and emerald and mint.Red was a color missing from my shop and surprisingly it has been hard to find a red that actually prints out as a vivid cherry red. Well I finally found one and I love it paired with this Monaco Blue. The print is modern and the color scheme is Americana, perfect for summer.
And I have revamped one of my first designs. Its crazy how far I have come in one year. The new Garden Walk Print now features overlapping flowers in lots of different sizes and colors. The print has lots of energy and is on trend with Spring's Must Have Color: Emerald.
Striped Love Print in Sun & Surf
Striped Love Print in Emerald & Mint
Geo Modern Floral in Americana
Garden Walk in Emerald

No comments:
Post a Comment